Dr. William Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 4th, 2015
Completely Unsure
I have recently started seeing Dr. Lee and I'm very unsure. I have visited with his office 3x now and have had blood work drawn twice. They are thorough in the approach but his bed side manner is concerning. I had to correct him or inform him about prior lab work or prescriptions I had previously taken that he had all the information on and he still said he didn't have details on it. It was as if he was just making decisions based on his choices versus my history and what has worked/hasn't/current symptoms and most recent blood work. I lost trust just sitting in his office speaking with him.........and I had to ask questions to prompt information that readily should have been provided, type of bio-identical, how will I absorb this, why will this work better than previous synthetic options, any side effects etc.... it was as if I had to interview him for answers........it was difficult to process as I felt he just wanted me out of the office.

February 6th, 2015
Trust Him
I have to be honest, I went to Dr. Lee when he was with a different group over 30 years ago. There were four in the group and when I was pregnant, they made you see each one of them during your pregnancy so you knew who they were if they ended up being the one to deliver your child. When I had to see Dr. Lee, my first impression was very negative. He seemed cold and uncaring. I dreaded each time I had an appointment with him. Then the amazing happened! My luck was I had 40 hours of labor and had seen each of the other three doctors. When Dr. Lee came to my room in the hospital, he had such a forlorn look on his face. He told me I had been in labor too long and needed to deliver. He literally apologized for my pain and held my hand and told me we were going to have a baby right away. He walked with me down the hall, all the while holding my hand. He was so sweet during the delivery. After that, he was the nicest doctor I could have asked for. When I went for my six week checkup I told the nurse how he seemed so different. She told me of all four of the doctors he was the one who took each delivery personally and that he bonded with the patient when he delivered. I now live out of state, but still hold a kind place in my heart for him!

October 9th, 2014
Long Wait Times - Very Unorganized Office
If Dr. Lee didn't get my hormones in balance I probably wouldn't go back. Every appointment I waited at least an hour to see him. When I went to get my labs, even though there was no one ahead of me I waited almost an hour. I had to go up to the counter several times to ask when I would be called back. Finally when I got to the lab area I was told that the front desk never brought back my paperwork to her so that she could get me. I went last week for my visit and waited almost an hour and a half after my appointment before I saw him. The office staff seems to be unorganized and one doesn't know what the other is doing. I wasn't the only person complainimg. Another women in the waiting area had been waiting 1+ hours also.

March 26th, 2014
Unethical practice
I was very disappointed in my experience. First of all, I had a negative reaction to the hormones and had a very hard time getting ahold of the nurse to discuss this with her. The biggest problem I had with this office, however, was that they gave me inaccurate coding information for my insurance company. I checked these codes with my insurance who said those codes were covered. I was very surprised to later receive several large bills from the office saying it was not covered. Although I had the faxed form the office sent me, they refused to take any responsibility! I tried to talk to the billing department several times about their mistake but they were very rude and refused to do anything about it. This proved to me how unethical this company is and I would never recommend them to anyone.

November 3rd, 2013
Not a professional or caring office at all!!!
Office is very cold and they are not professional at all. Doctor is very rude and not caring. My appointment I had for a month was cancelled twice because the doctor had to go out of town. Lab services were not good she was rude and could not get my blood twice. I would not recommend this doctor to any new patient thinking about going here.

July 24th, 2012
The office is very cold. The staff is kind of rude with a smile... Can't follow up on my blood draw for weeks because he is SOOOOO busy. " He wrote a book, you know " said one staff member. Really? You think I care?

September 2nd, 2011
not happy with him
Dr lee worked with me , he changed my medication, had a perfect ultrasound before new dose, hadnt bleed in a couple of years,,,,then started bleeding, ended up in hospital, for 8 days , they werent sure i was going to make it...not happy with him