A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- University Of Kentucky Hosp, Lexington, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill H Harris MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bill H. Harris practice?
- Dr. Bill Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Harris practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Internists and Pikeville Cardiologists.