A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- University Of Kentucky Hosp, Lexington, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill H Harris MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bill H. Harris practice?
- Dr. Bill Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Harris practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Internists and Pikeville Cardiologists.