A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Johnson, Cosmetic Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill J Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Bill Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bill Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists.