A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Jou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Jou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bill Jou practice?
Dr. Bill Jou practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Sun City General Practitioners, Sun City Internists, and Sun City Endocrinologists.