A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Jou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Jou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jou
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jou Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Liang Jou MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bill L. Jou practice?
- Dr. Bill Jou has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bill Jou practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Endocrinologists.