A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Jou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Jou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Jou MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bill Jou practice?
- Dr. Bill Jou has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bill Jou practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Endocrinologists.