A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Kapogiannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Kapogiannis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Kapogiannis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapogiannis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kapogiannis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Med Ctr, Atlanta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill George Kapogiannis MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Bill G. Kapogiannis practice?
- Dr. Bill Kapogiannis has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Kapogiannis practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, and Baltimore Pediatricians.