A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Kapogiannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Kapogiannis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Kapogiannis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapogiannis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kapogiannis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Med Ctr, Atlanta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill George Kapogiannis MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Bill G. Kapogiannis practice?
- Dr. Bill Kapogiannis has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Kapogiannis practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.