Dr. Bill Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bill Kim?

June 3rd, 2017

NOT VERY GOOD DOCTOR

HE ONLY TALK .. HE DID CT SCAN WITH CONTRAST AND COLONOSCOPY STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT CAUSE OF PAIN MY HUSBAND HAVE. HE'S A WORST DOCTOR HE JUST GIVING YOU HOPE AFTER THE HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TEST. MY HUSBAND CALLED HIM HOW MANY TIMES ONLY HIS STAFF WILL CALL WITH NO EXPLANATION AND NOW HE JUST TRANSFERRED MY HUSBAND TO A DIFFERENCE GASTROENTEROLOGIST. HE'S A WORST DOCTOR IF THERE'S NEGATIVE RATE I WILL PUT A NEGATIVE RATE

March 20th, 2015

Unprofessional staff!!!

Made a call to see Dr. Kim regarding a worker's comp case. The receptionist said she would call me back after she talked to my adjuster. She called the next day and left a message with such an incoherent message. She was speaking a mile a minute. Couldn't understand a word she said. I called back to ask what was required to make an appointment. The same receptionist picked and said she would call me back. It's been two days and I have moved on. Now I won't even consider seeing this doctor because of this lack of courtesy and professionalism from the staff. Doesn't give me ANY confidence in this facility for treatment. Not at all. Finding someone else. Thank you for nothing!

June 3rd, 2013

Best dr for natural looking work

I had my breasts done by Dr. Kim about 6 yrs ago. I went to about 20 Drs before I decided to go with Dr. Kim. He had the best bedside manner, he answered all of my questions very thoroughly. I couldn't be happier with my breasts. They look and feel extremely natural. Most people have no idea that my breasts are fake, even though they are very large. My scars are only noticeable up close. He did a remarkable job. I have also been going to Dr. Kim for Botox on my forehead. His prices are comparable to any med spa, but his work lasts twice as long. I believe that it is because he really knows what he is doing. My face is never frozen and I do not look surprised all the time. My forehead still moves in all directions, the wrinkles and lines just no longer appear. He is a wonderful Dr. and I recommend him to anyone looking for cosmetic work. He has never tried to upsell me or anyone I have sent to him.

June 27th, 2012

The most unprofessional staff I ever dealt with.

Call for appt and was told that they would call me back because they were very busy. Second time I called, they had problem with the computer. Finally, the third time, I got and appt. the day of my apt,I got to the loction on time, but by the time I got into the building from the parking lot, I was 5 minutes late, they did not want to see me, I had to call back to reschedule. I had to pay $14 for parking.When I finally saw Dr. Kim, I had to wait half an hour, then he examine me and told me he needed to see my medical records from the previous doctor. I got him the records sent it to him. Went to see the second time and again had to wait a long time. when I saw him, he said he could do the surgery but the cost was almost $12,000, they would not give the quote in writin. I thought it was exagerated, Itold them I was going to think about it. I decided to see another doctor for second opinion, I request my records from Dr. kim's office, to hear that they couldn't release them because they belong to the office. I told them that he was not yet my doctor since he never treated me, that i only saw him for a consultation. The receptionist said that the office manager was going to call me back she never did not even after four calls. I decided to write to Dr. Kim because they wouldn't let me speak to him and the office manager would not return my call. No respond from Dr. Kim yet. I found out that the office manger is dr. Kim's wife, therefore, she is probaly been handleling this situation without letting dr. kim know. This has been a nightmare and he is not even my doctor yet.

March 17th, 2011

terrible front office staff. Dr. didn't even "buddy wrap" my broken finger. Tried to rush me int surgery and when I refused, arranged no follow up for me. all in all a very unpleasant experience go anywhere else

January 24th, 2011

Amazing Dr.

I was very scared for my much wanted breast implants. However Dr. Kim an his staff esp. (Pam) were so Great!!! I am so thankful to them for the best care from start to finish! Plus now a body to die for lol!

December 15th, 2010

terrible staff

I never got to see Dr. Kim because of the bungling staff. My doctor referred him and made an appointment for Tues. On Monday I called his office to re-confirm. They reconfirm and said that they didn't have my doctor's notes. I called my doctor and they re-sent the info. When I went in on tuesday they were closed. I finally got an answer by knocking on the door and was told that they never had office hours on tuesdays. What's more they had no trace of me in their system and were unable (or didn't care) to explain themselves. Sorry! You lost my confidence coming in the door

July 29th, 2017