The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bill Kortesis
Dr. Bill Kortesis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntersville, NC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kortesis is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville, Presbyterian Hospital and Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Kortesis has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bill Kortesis has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...