Dr. Bill Kortesis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017
Tummy tuck breast reduction 2016, thighplasty 2017
Dr. kortesis and his staff are amazing. My results are beyond my expectations. I couldn't be happier and I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great surgeon.

April 28th, 2017
Tummy tuck breast reduction 2016, thighplasty 2017

October 25th, 2016
Great experience from the start
Of course knowing that your surgeon has amazing skills (before and after photos) is one of the main reasons for choosing him, but what is also important is feeling comfortable and confident. Through every appointment, nearly every person in both their offices has made me feel important. Dr. Kortesis and his staff give you their undivided attention and truly listen to what you want for your body. When an individual visits a plastic surgeon it is usually because something on his/her body is making him/her self conscious, and it takes some courage to stand in front of multiple people as they examine that issue. It was very important to me and my husband that we found a surgeon that did not further my lack of confidence but rather get me excited for the procedures. He also takes a lot of pride in his work. You can tell it is a passion and a form of art to really enhance and improve upon those features that bother a person walking into his office. I had multiple consultations with other surgeons. One of them was so insensitive he made me cry. After my consultation with Dr. Kortesis, I immediately booked my appointment. He is awesome!

August 12th, 2016
I went to Dr. K for a breast reduction. Prior to the reduction my breast were symmetrical but were sagging and about a F-G cup size. During the exams preceding the surgery, I made the doctor very aware that I wanted to be a B or C cup. He said a B cup would be too small but a C cup would look good. I hesitated but agreed to the C cup. After the surgery, I had a follow up appointment and one breast was larger than the other and one nipple pointed down while the other pointed straight. Both breast were still saggy and I still had to wear a DD bra. Dr K said he didn't know what happened. I asked if he would fix it. The office submitted the request to my insurance to cover a correction surgery but it was denied. Dr K said that the breast might take a couple of years to "set in". It's been more than 3 years and my breast are worse now than they were than. I wear a DD or DDD and they are not pretty at all. I am very disappointed that Dr K would not correct his mistake without the help of insurance. Terrible experience!

May 26th, 2016
The best surgeon (artist)
From the front desk staff to the medical assistants and all the support at the practice I was blown away by the compassion. Dr. kortesis is an artist and everything he told me about what to expect has been 100% accurate. His bedside manner is amazing. I feel like part of the extended family every visit. If you are even thinking of a procedure go see Dr. Kortesis. If you need to know what to expect call me I will give you all the details and be you will not need to see another surgeon

May 23rd, 2016
Flat tummy now
Love this Dr.!! Amazing

May 12th, 2016
Great experience!
I had liposuction to abdomen and love handles done in Sept 2015 with Dr Kortesis and Dr Hunstad. I had consultations with other plastic surgeons in Charlotte but decided on Hunstad Kortesis based on the entire experience from the staff and the confidence I felt with the doctors. Im so glad I chose this practice and would do it all over if I had the choice. The staff was so helpful during my pre-op and follow up appointments and the doctors went above and beyond before and after my surgery. My results are even better than what I was hoping for and wish I would have done it years ago. I would confidently recommend Hunstad Kortesis center to anyone considering plastic surgery, they truly are the best at what they do and their staff is absolutely amazing.

March 30th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Kortesis!!!
I am a 12-year breast cancer survivor and finally decided to get my breast done to even them out after a lumpectomy. I had my breasts done by another doctor and the results were not good. After a couple of more minor procedures with this other doctor, I finally went to see Dr. Kortesis. Dr. Kortesis really came through for me! From the very beginning, he was very upfront and honest with me and explained what was necessary to obtain the best results. He didn't candy-coat it (which I appreciated) but he was also very compassionate in the presentation of his surgery plan for my case, which would require two separate procedures. He gave me his word that he would do the very best he could and that I would be very happy at the end. He gave me such a sense of security with him; I felt safe under his care and trusted him! 4 months and 2 procedures later, I am extremely happy with my results. He truly delivered everything he had promised and I have my self-confidence back! I still have healing to do, which is normal, but I am ecstatic with the results of his artistry! Thanks Dr. K… from the bottom of my heart!! 

October 21st, 2015
Best doctor!
I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Kortesis! My results were better than I imagined, and I felt so reassured throughout the process that I had a doctor who simply would not accept anything less than a beautiful result. It is apparent from the moment you meet him that Dr. Kortesis is trustworthy, caring, and very knowledgable and talented.

April 29th, 2015
Caring perfectionist
This is a doctor that loves what he does and it shows in his work, he is a perfectionist. 4 hrs away from me and I would not go to any other office again

April 8th, 2015
World-class, genuine, and close to home. Dr. Kortesis and his staff are truly delightful.

March 22nd, 2015
Dedication Beyond Compare
"Simply stated, I have never experienced such genuine care and hospitality at any other medical facility. Each and every person, from the medical staff, to the MedSpa, including all office personnel, treated me with such a desire to insure I was fully taken care of. Dr. Kortesis is truly dedicated to his patient's success and full satisfaction. Such dedication, with his unparalleled experience, places Dr. Kortesis at the top of his field. Every visit to the Hunstad Kortesis facility I received the same genuine care and hospitality from all. At the end of each visit, it was like leaving family!"