Dr. Bill Kortesis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
I went to Dr. K for a breast reduction. Prior to the reduction my breast were symmetrical but were sagging and about a F-G cup size. During the exams preceding the surgery, I made the doctor very aware that I wanted to be a B or C cup. He said a B cup would be too small but a C cup would look good. I hesitated but agreed to the C cup. After the surgery, I had a follow up appointment and one breast was larger than the other and one nipple pointed down while the other pointed straight. Both breast were still saggy and I still had to wear a DD bra. Dr K said he didn't know what happened. I asked if he would fix it. The office submitted the request to my insurance to cover a correction surgery but it was denied. Dr K said that the breast might take a couple of years to "set in". It's been more than 3 years and my breast are worse now than they were than. I wear a DD or DDD and they are not pretty at all. I am very disappointed that Dr K would not correct his mistake without the help of insurance. Terrible experience!

May 26th, 2016
The best surgeon (artist)
From the front desk staff to the medical assistants and all the support at the practice I was blown away by the compassion. Dr. kortesis is an artist and everything he told me about what to expect has been 100% accurate. His bedside manner is amazing. I feel like part of the extended family every visit. If you are even thinking of a procedure go see Dr. Kortesis. If you need to know what to expect call me I will give you all the details and be you will not need to see another surgeon

May 23rd, 2016
Flat tummy now
Love this Dr.!! Amazing

May 12th, 2016
Great experience!
I had liposuction to abdomen and love handles done in Sept 2015 with Dr Kortesis and Dr Hunstad. I had consultations with other plastic surgeons in Charlotte but decided on Hunstad Kortesis based on the entire experience from the staff and the confidence I felt with the doctors. Im so glad I chose this practice and would do it all over if I had the choice. The staff was so helpful during my pre-op and follow up appointments and the doctors went above and beyond before and after my surgery. My results are even better than what I was hoping for and wish I would have done it years ago. I would confidently recommend Hunstad Kortesis center to anyone considering plastic surgery, they truly are the best at what they do and their staff is absolutely amazing.

March 30th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Kortesis!!!
I am a 12-year breast cancer survivor and finally decided to get my breast done to even them out after a lumpectomy. I had my breasts done by another doctor and the results were not good. After a couple of more minor procedures with this other doctor, I finally went to see Dr. Kortesis. Dr. Kortesis really came through for me! From the very beginning, he was very upfront and honest with me and explained what was necessary to obtain the best results. He didn't candy-coat it (which I appreciated) but he was also very compassionate in the presentation of his surgery plan for my case, which would require two separate procedures. He gave me his word that he would do the very best he could and that I would be very happy at the end. He gave me such a sense of security with him; I felt safe under his care and trusted him! 4 months and 2 procedures later, I am extremely happy with my results. He truly delivered everything he had promised and I have my self-confidence back! I still have healing to do, which is normal, but I am ecstatic with the results of his artistry! Thanks Dr. K… from the bottom of my heart!! 

October 21st, 2015
Best doctor!
I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Kortesis! My results were better than I imagined, and I felt so reassured throughout the process that I had a doctor who simply would not accept anything less than a beautiful result. It is apparent from the moment you meet him that Dr. Kortesis is trustworthy, caring, and very knowledgable and talented.

April 29th, 2015
Caring perfectionist
This is a doctor that loves what he does and it shows in his work, he is a perfectionist. 4 hrs away from me and I would not go to any other office again

April 8th, 2015
World-class, genuine, and close to home. Dr. Kortesis and his staff are truly delightful.

March 22nd, 2015
Dedication Beyond Compare
"Simply stated, I have never experienced such genuine care and hospitality at any other medical facility. Each and every person, from the medical staff, to the MedSpa, including all office personnel, treated me with such a desire to insure I was fully taken care of. Dr. Kortesis is truly dedicated to his patient's success and full satisfaction. Such dedication, with his unparalleled experience, places Dr. Kortesis at the top of his field. Every visit to the Hunstad Kortesis facility I received the same genuine care and hospitality from all. At the end of each visit, it was like leaving family!"

March 12th, 2015
Very Stressful Consultation.
Went in for consultation for neck lift. Was given price for every procedure That the Dr. recommended. Three people in my consultation including doctor. One doctor shadowing, one nurse and the doctor. This made me very uncomfortable and I just wanted to leave.

February 16th, 2015
"I am 71 1/2 yrs old so I've been around awhile. Naturally to reach this age and to be in very good health, I've seen my share of doctors. I have NEVER been treated so VERY SPECIAL. EVERYONE from the very top to the bottom of the ladder treated me the same. Everyone has a smile, pleasant, caring. I was called several time by staff and doctors to address any concerns I may have. WOW JUST AWESOME. I just have one question for Dr K. Where do you send your staff for this type of awesome training? Thanks to all for making me feel so Special and for all the loving care you give."

February 15th, 2015
Its a Family I love
Dr. K is the best you will find! He truly takes his time to help you make some pretty big decisions in your life. You come in the office to make a change that you have thought long and hard about, and with that you are nervous...anxious and yet ready. He helps to ease your fears and walks you through the procedure and recovery in a way that you feel truly cared for. I feel blessed and lucky to be apart of the Hunstad Kortesis family.