Dr. Gwilym Lodwick III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gwilym Lodwick III?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 24th, 2012

Dr. Gwilym Lodwick

Dr. Gwilym Lodwick is an exellent Dr. As well as interesting. During my visits he brings up specific and detailed topics of conversation during dead air relating to your interests. I was needing to be prescribed a certain medication that helped me tremendously and my 2 previous doctors refused to prescribe this medication to me. I wrote long emails explaining to my other doctors how i've used the med before, I understand it well, feel terrible without it, and how much more succesfully I function with it. The doctors refused, and I even called them personally (in tears) to convince them it was a very much needed medication. I fired both of them and went to mhmr for another doctor. I was scheduled to see Dr. Lodwick and I told him I needed this medication. And the fact that he listened to what I needed shows he is intuitive to how the patient, especially one like me, who studies pharmacuticals and pays attention to my bodys reaction and needs gives you what you request confdently without fear and trusts you with what you beleive or in my case KNOW what I needed medicinally. I'd like to say thankyou.

January 31st, 2016