A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Longwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Longwell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Longwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longwell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Longwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Joe Longwell MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill J. Longwell practice?
- Dr. Bill Longwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Longwell practices Internal Medicine near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Internists.