Dr. William Lovett Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on November 21st, 2014

I am presently a retired physician residing in Flagstaff, AZ. Dr . Lovett is unquestionably the finest hand surgeon I have ever met and I have met quite a few. His surgical techniques are flawless, he has a great respect for the tissue on which he operates (which is your tissue), function returns rapidly and there is minimal scarring. I had multiple 'trigger fingers' which he returned to normal. All fingers function perfectly. Most physicians (myself included) rate him as the best of the best.

Posted on April 5th, 2017