A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Evans is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Mason Evans MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill M. Evans practice?
- Dr. Bill Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Evans practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.