A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Evans is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Mason Evans MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill M. Evans practice?
- Dr. Bill Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Evans practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.