A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill McCarberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill McCarberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarberg
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. McCarberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill McCarberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McCarberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill McCarberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill McCarberg practice?
- Dr. Bill McCarberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bill McCarberg practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Family Physicians and Escondido Geriatric Doctors.