A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Plautz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Plautz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Plautz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Plautz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Plautz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Plautz practice?
- Dr. William Plautz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Plautz practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.