A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Plautz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plautz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Plautz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Plautz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Plautz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Plautz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Plautz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Plautz practice?
- Dr. William Plautz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Plautz practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Family Physicians.