A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Risk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Risk is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Risk graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Risk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- ColumbiaHca North Hills
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Risk MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bill Risk practice?
- Dr. Bill Risk has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Risk practices Urology near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Urologists.