Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Find another doctor show details Find another doctor
Jul 11th, 2016

Horrible, dirty office, waited over an hour, don't think he ever looked at me, just stared at his computer and asked questions.

by Patient X on Sep 27th, 2013

Butcher!

absolutely horrible doctor if you can call him that show details absolutely horrible doctor if you can call him that
May 5th, 2011

He does liposuction on the side and he Is not supposed to be a primary care doctor and plastic surgeon! His wife claims to be a registered nurse but beware she isn't! The staff is useless too uneducated and rude. Stay far away!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 2nd, 2011

I highly recommend him. I've been seeing him for a year and he and his staff have been great.

Great Service show details Great Service
Aug 24th, 2010

I love Dr. Bill's office staff will greet you with a smile. When I walked into the office I felt like I was at the right place. In my past experience with this office it is great nurse called me to let me know that she has called in my prescription. I love going there and getting handled like an adult. Thank you Dr. Bill and Staff you are the greatest!!!!

Horrible Staff! show details Horrible Staff!
Jul 21st, 2010

I am LIVID with my experience at Dr. Bill Sekulovski's office. I called and left the nurse a message on Monday morning, to simply refill my prescription. The voicemail says to state your: name, date of birth, your phone number, the prescription, and the pharmacy phone number. Prescriptions will be called in after 5pm. Then, the message goes on to say if there are any problems the nurse will call.Guess what, no phone call to myself or the pharmacy on Monday. I called again on Tuesday morning, I left the same exact information and stated that I called the morning prior. Guess what, no phone call to myself or the pharmacy and the pharmacist faxed over my prescription twice with no reply from Dr. Bill's office.So, I call today and press 1 to schedule an appointment. I figured this was the only way I could get a live voice. I asked to speak to the manager. Of course, she was not available. I then asked for her voicemail. I eventually get transferred to extension 6, whatever that is and I leave a message. That was at 9am, still no return phone call.My pharmacist just called me. She called Dr. Bill's office 5 times today in attempt to simply refill my prescription. She finally got through and asked why they have not replied to the faxed prescription request OR called me if there were problems. Supposedly, they called me and left numerous messages. That's funny, I haven't missed any calls and I left my phone number on every voicemail I left.