Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bill Tang
Dr. Bill Tang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Covina, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tang is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center / Queen of The Valley Campus, Pomona Valley Hospital M.C. and Intercommunity Campus. Dr. Tang has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bill Tang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Bill Tang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.
Dr. Rosetta Willis-Hassan
Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Covina, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Mark Curran
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Covina, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Edward Tangchitnob
Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Covina, CA 0 mi8