A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Thompson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Fentress County Gen Hosp, Jamestown, Tn
- Fentress Co General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Thompson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bill Thompson practice?
- Dr. Bill Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Thompson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Radiologists.