A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Thompson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Thompson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Fentress County Gen Hosp, Jamestown, Tn
- Fentress Co General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Thompson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bill Thompson practice?
- Dr. Bill Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Thompson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Radiologists.