A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Thompson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Fentress County Gen Hosp, Jamestown, Tn
- Fentress Co General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Thompson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bill Thompson practice?
- Dr. Bill Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Thompson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Radiologists.