A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Thompson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Thompson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Fentress County Gen Hosp, Jamestown, Tn
- Fentress Co General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Thompson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bill Thompson practice?
- Dr. Bill Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Thompson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Radiologists.