A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Underwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Underwood has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Underwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bill D. Underwood practice?
Dr. Bill Underwood practices Neurological Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Bridgeport, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.