A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Skyway Surgery Center
- Enloe Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Parker Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bill P. Watson practice?
- Dr. Bill Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Chico, CA.
See Chico Surgeons.