Dermatologists
Dermatology Institute
706 W Center St
Duncanville, TX 75116
972-780-0707
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  WORST BEDSIDE MANNER!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Way is more concerned about telling his patients what they did wrong than that his course of treatment is not working. If you want to waste your money on derm care then he is your doctor. When you are late you are penalized, but when he is late there are many excuses. RUN! RUN!!

|  Nightmare...Never Again!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

I waited at his office for an hour and 1/2. Before he came in the room to help me. His staff was not professional and they treat you like a number. I was. It happy with the service that was provided and will not return.

|  NOT HAPPY  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2010

My daughter had a growth on her arm, I took her to Dr. Way because we were referred by her pediatrician. They did a biopsy (twice) and the second time we went (which by the way is very stressful waiting on the results) I was told her Dr. was on vacation in Florida and I would have to call back on Monday to get her results and they were only taking the stitches out today. HECKS NAWL....if the results are in this office I need Dr. Way to come ready them to me, I should not have to wait another weekend to find out what was going on with her arm. When he finally came into the office and gave me her diagnosis, he just ready some articles off the internet........so unprofessional!!!

|  Way Bill V Do truly cares about your well being  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 19th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been going to see Dr. Way for years. He and his staff are very professional and you know he knows what he`s doing given all of his cr...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Way Bill V Do - is a great dermatologist!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Our family has used Dr. Way for many, many years. He has treated us for various conditions and always in a professional manner. All of his...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com