3.0

by Mike Rodriguez on Nov 1st, 2015

I was spending $95 per month on my skin problem. I went to see Dr. Way and he promptly diagnosed my problem. Three days later, my symptoms have disappeared. What a relief it is not to have scabby itchy skin spots all over my body. Thanks Dr. Way!

WORST BEDSIDE MANNER! show details WORST BEDSIDE MANNER!
Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Way is more concerned about telling his patients what they did wrong than that his course of treatment is not working. If you want to waste your money on derm care then he is your doctor. When you are late you are penalized, but when he is late there are many excuses. RUN! RUN!!

Nightmare...Never Again! show details Nightmare...Never Again!
Aug 3rd, 2012

I waited at his office for an hour and 1/2. Before he came in the room to help me. His staff was not professional and they treat you like a number. I was. It happy with the service that was provided and will not return.

NOT HAPPY show details NOT HAPPY
Jun 17th, 2010

My daughter had a growth on her arm, I took her to Dr. Way because we were referred by her pediatrician. They did a biopsy (twice) and the second time we went (which by the way is very stressful waiting on the results) I was told her Dr. was on vacation in Florida and I would have to call back on Monday to get her results and they were only taking the stitches out today. HECKS NAWL....if the results are in this office I need Dr. Way to come ready them to me, I should not have to wait another weekend to find out what was going on with her arm. When he finally came into the office and gave me her diagnosis, he just ready some articles off the internet........so unprofessional!!!