Dr. Bill Way Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bill Way?

April 7th, 2016

I feel sorry for his staff, get a company to clean up your office walls and carpet!

Dr.Way is a rude, selfish and bitter old man. I went in with my sister and we saw one of his PA'S. She was very nice and explained everything to us on what she was thinking it was and how to help treat it, but it turned for the worse when he came in. When she went to get Dr. Way we could hear everything he was saying about my sister down the hall and that is very unprofessional. When he finally made his way into the room he started to talk to my sister about her weight not her skin. I'm sorry but he is no walking stick his self, so please don't talk to people about their weight the way he did and you look obese your self. You could tell with the face the Medical Assistant and the PA had that this was a routine for him with over weight patients and they felt bad about it and couldn't do anything to shut him up. After mintues of repeating his self and putting my sister down she started to cry and I could take it anymore and went off on him. He doesn't know what my sister has been though and shouldn't say a lot of things that he said to her that day about her weight. It is just like he is bullying her and she had a lot of that already in life. We will never go back, I dont care if he thinks he is the best Dermatologist in South Dallas. And one thing is right his back office staff are wonderful girls, but his front office is another story the are unprofessional also. The building is huge but it needs some work like the carpet is out dated and full of stains, also the walls in the exam room are full of stains and the lobby area is full of mats covering up stains which are not safe for elderly patients. He also has a huge turn around with his PA'S, which means he doesn't treat his employees right neither. He is lucky he still has his medical assistants.

November 2nd, 2015

I was spending $95 per month on my skin problem. I went to see Dr. Way and he promptly diagnosed my problem. Three days later, my symptoms have disappeared. What a relief it is not to have scabby itchy skin spots all over my body. Thanks Dr. Way!

August 22nd, 2013

WORST BEDSIDE MANNER!

Dr. Way is more concerned about telling his patients what they did wrong than that his course of treatment is not working. If you want to waste your money on derm care then he is your doctor. When you are late you are penalized, but when he is late there are many excuses. RUN! RUN!!

August 4th, 2012

Nightmare...Never Again!

I waited at his office for an hour and 1/2. Before he came in the room to help me. His staff was not professional and they treat you like a number. I was. It happy with the service that was provided and will not return.

June 17th, 2010

NOT HAPPY

My daughter had a growth on her arm, I took her to Dr. Way because we were referred by her pediatrician. They did a biopsy (twice) and the second time we went (which by the way is very stressful waiting on the results) I was told her Dr. was on vacation in Florida and I would have to call back on Monday to get her results and they were only taking the stitches out today. HECKS NAWL....if the results are in this office I need Dr. Way to come ready them to me, I should not have to wait another weekend to find out what was going on with her arm. When he finally came into the office and gave me her diagnosis, he just ready some articles off the internet........so unprofessional!!!

July 10th, 2017