Dec 16th, 2014

Great Dr, but lacking a good staff. Nurse and recetionist are rude and show no compassion at all. You have to wait three months to find out blood test results or call back yourself for the results. Pt could be dead by the time you get back in to see the doctor. They have never called back to make sure I am ok. Nurse is rude when the doctor is not around. Recetionist shows no compassion for someone who is sick. Tells them to go to the ER because she has no appointments openings.

Dr. Bill Webb may help you... However, when he has the time... show details Dr. Bill Webb may help you... However, when he has the time...
Feb 7th, 2013

Dr. Bill Webb does not even know who his staff is according to Tonya... A member of his staff...

known him since his internship show details known him since his internship
by connie and curby tackett on Sep 5th, 2010

met him in the er when he was training , put my hip back in place and he has felt like family ever since. he is a good Christian man that actually cares and doesnt seem like its all for the money. he talked me through the breakup of my marraige, the death of my only sibling and makes me and my son feel like we are the only patients in the office. great guy and wonderful dr.wonderful and caring staff too.