A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill C Williams MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bill C. Williams practice?
- Dr. Bill Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Williams practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.