A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Yates is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Yates has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Yates MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill Yates practice?
- Dr. Bill Yates has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Yates practices Family Medicine near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Primary Care Doctors.