A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Yeung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Wah Biu Yeung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bill W. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Bill Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Yeung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Surgeons.