A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Yeung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Wah Biu Yeung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bill W. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Bill Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Yeung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Surgeons.