A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billie Marek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billie Marek, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marek graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Marek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Mcallen Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billie Joe Marek FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Billie J. Marek practice?
- Dr. Billie Marek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Billie Marek practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Oncologists.