Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Billie Marek
Dr. Billie Marek, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX, with another office in McAllen, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Marek is affiliated with Valley Regional Medical Center, Rio Grande Regional Hospital and Mcallen Med. Ctr.. He speaks English.
Dr. Billie Marek has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Billie Marek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Joseph Martinez-O Hara
Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology
Brownsville, TX 0.01 mi37
Dr. Balesh Sharma
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Brownsville, TX 0.01 mi27
Dr. Marcelo Boek
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Brownsville, TX 0.01 mi24