A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billie Marek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billie Marek is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billie Marek, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marek graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Marek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Mcallen Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billie Joe Marek FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Billie J. Marek practice?
- Dr. Billie Marek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Billie Marek practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Oncologists.