Dr. Billie Zody MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017
Very Unprofessional
Visits Dr. Zody for our first child. We found out the sac did not have a fetus. We were placed in a room for 30 minutes and then told by the Dr to google a term and learn about it... after multiple calls to the office and told she would call us back we never recieved a call. Not the experience we wanted to have during a time of loss

January 12th, 2017
Dr. Zody - is the best doctor in Bloomington! She infact is the best doctor I ever had. She makes me feel like family. She has made feel like their is hope in the medical field again. I have had several misscariages. She has handled my last loss the utmost care. She referred me to a specialist. She has personally called me. I never had doctor ever call me personally. She is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything is terms you can understand. I am crying writing this because it has been an emotional roller coaster the past year. I would recommend her to everyone in Bloomington. I also plan on writing a personal letter to the board. She has given me hope when hope was gone. I can not say enough about her! She is amazing!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Zody!

July 7th, 2015
First Pregnancy Best MD Doctor
I love Dr. Zody as my MD, she was excellent with me through out my whole pregnancy. She talked me through everything when I got induced. For it being my first pregnancy with me having complications through labor. I got to say I trusted her a 1000% she gives it to you straight what she thinks. And what route to go, when you have a problem or question. I went to a different doctor and my first doctor was very rude and disrespectful. Zody is funny and so nice, and her office isnt just in Aegis office in Bloomington. She also sees patients at Bedford, Indiana in Dr. Murphys office on Thursdays so I didn't have to drive. Unless she retires or moves to different office she will always deliver my children.

May 27th, 2015
The "Go To" OB!
Dr. Zody makes sure to answer any questions that you may have and is very thorough in doing so. She make you feel very comfortable in any circumstance. It is almost impossible to find a doctor that you feel comfortable voicing very private/personal questions and concerns to. Dr. Zody makes you feel comfortable in doing so and when you leave her office visit you feel at ease. My fiancee, unborn baby and I are very grateful to have found Dr.Zody during our pregnancy.

October 7th, 2013
I loved doctor Zody. She delivered my son and was amazing. she answered all my questions and took time with me and didn't rush things. I wish she had her own practice.

February 17th, 2013
A very thorough Dr. My lab work was very unusual so she had other Dr.'s look at it and decide best course of action. I haven't ran across another Dr. that would go the extra mile or admit they weren't sure what to do.

November 14th, 2011
Fantastic OB
Dr. Zody is a fantastic doctor. She is kind and listens without getting defensive.

October 7th, 2009
The greatest Dr.
I had 2 c-sections made by Dr. Zody and she is a great caring person. She is unique and I recommend her to everyone. She really cares about us her patients.

November 1st, 2016