Dr. Billy Allen II Is this you?

needed to be forced to retire

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Allen has been finally forced into retirement If he hadn't been my only option, after the first visit, I would never have gone back. The staff were well qualified and friendly. My first visit I brought 20 yrs oorganized medical records for long term treatment. He told me he was not interested. He treated what he saw and on his own terms.

The best Doctor ever

Posted on March 19th, 2015

The best Doctor ever

Posted on February 19th, 2015

My doctor for 45 years. He's the best, always has time for me. Outstanding care!!

Posted on February 4th, 2015