A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Black has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Jerrell Black MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Billy J. Black practice?
- Dr. Billy Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Billy Black practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.