A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Black has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Billy J. Black practice?
Dr. Billy Black practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Corbin, KY.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.