A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Blackmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackmon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Blackmon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackmon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Blackmon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Jacob Blackmon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. B J. Blackmon practice?
- Dr. B Blackmon has 1 office location.
Dr. B Blackmon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Radiologists.