A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Blackmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackmon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Blackmon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackmon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Blackmon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Jacob Blackmon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. B J. Blackmon practice?
- Dr. B Blackmon has 1 office location.
Dr. B Blackmon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Radiologists.