A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Boring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Boring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Boring, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boring graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boring has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Ray Boring MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy R. Boring practice?
- Dr. Billy Boring has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Boring practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.