Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
by Denise Labra on Jun 9th, 2015

This is the true" Dr. Marcus Welby" of medicine. He was our family practice doctor when we lived in McKinney, Texas. He met me at his office after hours and after his hospital rounds to treat my young son for a migraine - very painful for him. He opened his office for us so that we wouldn't have to wait in the emergency room. Dr. Boring Jr. treated him and even carried him out to my car. He is a wonderful doctor!

Best Family Doctor in Mckinney show details Best Family Doctor in Mckinney
by Deb and Lee Dahlen on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Billy Boring Jr. been our doctor and friend for 25 years. We completely trust him and hope to remain with him for another 25 years. You'll never find a better doctor and Christian.

Rediculous Phone Staff show details Rediculous Phone Staff
by DR on May 5th, 2015

Calling as new patient....I'm here having an asthma flairup...not an emergency...but not to let go either. The person anwering the phone " Doctors Office" told me that her doctor would tell me to go to the emergency room and that just what I should do. I asked her ... " are you a doctor" ... she paused...and then put me on hold and played like she talked to the doctor I'm sure...came back on line and said they didn't have anything for 2 weeks. I'm appauld at this business and I WILL be writing both doctors a letter reminding them of the importance of a caring staff.

by P Settle on Apr 13th, 2015

Great people, everyone feels like Family!

Sr. & his nurse are amazing. Staff is horrible. show details Sr. & his nurse are amazing. Staff is horrible.
by Prefer not to share. on Nov 26th, 2013

I love Dr. Boring Sr and his nurse, she's so sweet and genuinely care. Where I can't deal is with the "receptionist". She's rude and has an attitude. I realize that being married to a Dr may lead you to believe that you are high and mighty but your husband's patients are what provide you and your husband with a JOB. Treat us with respect. She is far from helpful which is exactly the opposite of what you would expect from someone who works in a physicians office. My husband works all day and the last thing he has time to do is personally call in a prescription request but this lady could care less. I am so excited about getting to find a new primary care doc that doesn't make me literally tense up when I hear the receptionist answer the phone.

Dec 2nd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Billy for almost 20 years. He is very patient and very caring. He knows what he is doing and is very competent.

Dr. Boring is a Competent and Capable Doctor show details Dr. Boring is a Competent and Capable Doctor
Sep 7th, 2012

Dr. Boring is genuinely interested in his patients. He diagnoses symptoms accurately and is extremely competent and capable. Recently, I visited him and was convinced I had caught a stomach virus. He listened to my symptoms and instantly knew my illness was much more serious. I had a stone in my pancreatic duct which threatened my life. He sent me to the hospital, they operated and he saved my life. Similarly, my mother had a stomach ache and visited Dr. Boring. Dr. Boring immediately detected the symptoms of colon cancer. She had an operation to remove the cancer in her colon and she is alive and well at 98! That was 15 years ago! Dr. Boring is a man of integrity and an excellent doctor!

Dr. Billy- Not many left like him show details Dr. Billy- Not many left like him
Jul 25th, 2012

Growing up around a family in the medical field, Dr. Billy, Jr., has been my family's doctor for almost 20 years, and there are not many Dr's with his great bedside manner. He has always gone above and beyond the call of duty when needed. His staff is one of the best I have had the privilege of knowing. Always curtious and they all seem to care about you as as patient. Dr. Billy spends as much time with you as you need wihtout seeming like he is in a hurry to get to the next patient. I would recommend Dr. Billy to anyone. Thanks for caring Dr. Billy!!

Cannot ask for better show details Cannot ask for better
by M Cohen on Dec 11th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Boring Jr. for 17 years. He always gives me his full attention and caring manner. His touch is warm and his compassion for a person's situation is genuine. I was lucky to find him and I know he is following in his Dad's example since once I was lucky enough to meet his Dad when Dr.B Jr. was out of town.

Dr. Billy = Heartfelt Care show details Dr. Billy = Heartfelt Care
by M.Clary, Fairview, TX on Sep 14th, 2009

Dr. Boring, Jr. lives the excellent examples set by his father, Dr. Boring Sr. He is equally competent and especially caring; he expects this of his entire medical staff as well. Most specifically, when I have needed to see him, I get an immediate appointment. Truly, he "cares" that much!!

One of a kind find! show details One of a kind find!
by Larry Rush on Mar 6th, 2009

Dr. Boring is an exceptional medical professional. The care that he has provided to my family and me has, in every instance, way exceeded our expectation.