Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 26th, 2015

Condescending all about money needs to retire!

Poor excuse for a staff - even worse as a doctor show details Poor excuse for a staff - even worse as a doctor
Nov 30th, 2012

I heard good things about him, went once staff was unproffesional, office was dirty. Not impressed. The found out he has NO hospitals rights whatsoever in this state NONE. There must be a reason.

May 15th, 2012

This is the way all medical care should be administered. Dr. Buffington takes time to listen and make sure you understand the diagnosis and the treatment. Never rushes. The PM clinic can be crowded but the wait is worth it.

Most compassionate doctor show details Most compassionate doctor
Jan 8th, 2012

Dr. Buffington is excellent. He is the most caring and patient doctor our family has ever encountered. I have total trust in his judgement and I am thankful that he practices in Edmond, OK. Best bedside manner and willing to actually take the time to listen. Top notch doctor!

Has a level of Trust, caring and Compassion that is not rivaled by many. show details Has a level of Trust, caring and Compassion that is not rivaled by many.
Sep 22nd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Buffington for a while now and i have nothing but the upmost respect and admiration for him. He takes time to listen, discuss and come up with the most accurate diagnosing and treatment for the problem. I had many many problems before visiting with him, and they are slowly being dwindled down. Starting with the worst/most important and gradullly getting them al worked out. His staff is caring, compassionate, and very courteaous to myself and others. I would have no problem recomending him to any friends or Family!

Disability exam show details Disability exam
Aug 19th, 2011

Very good experience...I was dreading it because I wasn't seeing my personal physician but when he came in I felt like my needs were very important to him. I would go back if I could not get in to see my regular doctor.