A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Burns, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Ray Burns MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Billy R. Burns practice?
- Dr. Billy Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Burns practices Pediatrics near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Pediatricians.