A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Burns, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Billy R. Burns practice?
Dr. Billy Burns practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Pediatricians.