Dr. Billy Chacko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Billy Chacko?

April 26th, 2010

One of my favorite doctors!!!

Both my husband and I see Dr. Chacko, as our Primary Physician. He is caring, knowledgeable and funny. Everything is taken care of, when we are in the office, but it is done with a great sense of humor, that all of us throughly enjoy. Both of our physical health status, can be attributed to Dr. Chacko excellent care of us. He knows exactly what has happened to us, by reading all of the reports/updates by the other doctors that we see. Harbin Clinic has electronic medical records, so that all Harbin Clinic physicians can see all medical records from each office. We do like that aspect of being a Harbin Clinic patient.His management of our Diabetes is simply awesome. He will sit and listen to you, if you have a question or suggestion. He is very open to you, as a patient and is willing to work with you. In my opinion, Dr. Chacko is a very rare physician, not only does he have the 'science of medicine', but he is gifted with the 'art of medicine'. I highly recommend him, to all that will hear me. I must note, that I am a retired Certified Surgical Technologist and am quite 'fussy' about the doctors who take care of me and my family. I trust Dr. Chacko 100% with my life. I don't think you can give a higher recommendation, better than that.

September 7th, 2009

excellent

very knowledgeable and hands-on physician. I have referred many of my friends and family to Dr. Chacko.

January 15th, 2016