A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Devenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Devenport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devenport graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Devenport has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ostyeopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Coy Devenport DO is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Billy C. Devenport practice?
- Dr. Billy Devenport has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Devenport practices General Practice near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford General Practitioners.