A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Ford, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Billy H. Ford practice?
Dr. Billy Ford practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists, Bronx Pain Management Doctors, Bronx Pediatric Specialists, and Bronx Neurologists.