A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Geris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Geris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Geris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geris graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Nabil Geris MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy N. Geris practice?
- Dr. Billy Geris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Billy Geris practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.