A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Holt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holt
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Holt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Holt DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy Holt practice?
- Dr. Billy Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Holt practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Ozark, MO.
See Ozark Emergency Physicians and Ozark Primary Care Doctors.