A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Holt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Holt DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy Holt practice?
- Dr. Billy Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Holt practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Ozark, MO.
See Ozark Emergency Physicians and Ozark Primary Care Doctors.