A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Holt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Holt DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy Holt practice?
- Dr. Billy Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Holt practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Ozark, MO.
See Ozark Family Physicians and Ozark Emergency Physicians.