A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Loo, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Mouth Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Loo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Billy W. Loo practice?
Dr. Billy Loo practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.