A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Loo, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Mouth Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Loo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy W Loo MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Billy W. Loo practice?
- Dr. Billy Loo has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Loo practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiation Oncologists.