A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Loo, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Mouth Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Loo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Wiseman Loo MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Billy W. Loo practice?
- Dr. Billy Loo has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Loo practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.