A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Lynn, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Lynn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lynn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Paul Lynn MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Billy P. Lynn practice?
- Dr. Billy Lynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Lynn practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Evans, GA.
See Evans Surgeons and Evans Plastic Surgeons.