A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. May has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy May MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy May practice?
- Dr. Billy May has 2 office locations.
Dr. Billy May practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Primary Care Doctors.