A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. May has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy May MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy May practice?
- Dr. Billy May has 2 office locations.
Dr. Billy May practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Primary Care Doctors.