Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 10th, 2015

This is a doctor who really cares about his patients. He listens to what his patients are telling him about their ailments and is a very compassionate doctor and human being. I have a serious disease and don't think I would even be alive if it hadn't been for Dr. May.

New patient show details New patient
Aug 27th, 2013

I am a new patient. A friend of mine told me that both she and her husband had been going to Dr. May for a while and that he was close to home. So I changed doctors. Dr. May actually listened to what I had to say. He was very thorough, and evidently keeps current with the latest in medical issues due to his extensive knowledge of recent medical discoveries. If anyone is looking for a new physician I would highly recommend Dr. Billy May. He is very understanding, listens to your concerns, and stays current with medical issues. His staff is great too!

Patient (10 Years) show details Patient (10 Years)
by R. Kelly on Apr 4th, 2013

You will not find a better Family Practitioner whose level of caring for his patients is greater. Pretty good doctor too! A new office manager is now on site which should help the wait and follow up issues mentioned by others. To me he is worth the wait.

Oct 15th, 2012

The waiting is ridiculous

My time is important to me show details My time is important to me
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. May is a very caring and knowledgable doctor. My family and I had been a patient of his for years until we could not take the long waiting times (sometimes 4 hours) for whole visit. He and his staff are extremely unorganized. For example, taking days (talking 3 )to return phone calls, not confirming appointments through your preferred phone number, patient files on any nonmoveable space in their office area (and its a large space). I could go on. If your time is not important to you, he's the doctor for you.

DR MAYE show details DR MAYE
Jul 7th, 2011

Great docterlong wait timeNO REFILLS EVER

Apr 17th, 2011

He is very knowledgable about thyroid and adrenals, unlike most conventional doctors. He listens and looks for answers! He is willing to prescribe what works for the patient!

Very Thourough show details Very Thourough
by JGWells on Sep 28th, 2010

He finds an answer.

Jan 12th, 2010

Excellent, the best I've found yet, especially for thyroid, adrenal, etc.

Oct 28th, 2009

If your time isn't valuable then go see him. You will wait forever!!

Mar 24th, 2009

Will not find any better.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Mike on Jan 3rd, 2009