A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Nordyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Nordyke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nordyke
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nordyke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordyke graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Nordyke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Ralph Nordyke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy R. Nordyke practice?
- Dr. Billy Nordyke has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Nordyke practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.