A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Nordyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Nordyke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nordyke
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nordyke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordyke graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Nordyke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Ralph Nordyke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy R. Nordyke practice?
- Dr. Billy Nordyke has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Nordyke practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.