A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Page is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Page
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Page Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Page has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Joe Page DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Billy J. Page practice?
- Dr. Billy Page has 5 office locations.
Dr. Billy Page practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Waterford Orthopedic Surgeons and Waterford Surgeons.