A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Page is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Page
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Page Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Page has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Joe Page DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Billy J. Page practice?
- Dr. Billy Page has 5 office locations.
Dr. Billy Page practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Waterford Orthopedic Surgeons.