A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Parson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Parson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parson graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Joe Parson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Billy J. Parson practice?
- Dr. Billy Parson has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Parson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Surgeons.