A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Price, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Price has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Ray Price MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy R. Price practice?
- Dr. Billy Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Price practices Family Medicine near Moultrie, GA.
See Moultrie Primary Care Doctors.