A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Redmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Redmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redmond
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Redmond Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Redmond graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Redmond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy G Redmond MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billy G. Redmond practice?
- Dr. Billy Redmond has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Redmond practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.