A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Rios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Rios has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Rios MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Billy Rios practice?
- Dr. Billy Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Rios practices Pediatric Cardiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatric Specialists.