A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Rios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Rios has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rios accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Billy Rios practice?
Dr. Billy Rios practices Pediatric Cardiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Cardiologists.