Cardiologist (heart), Pediatric Specialist

Happiness is having a great doctor show details Happiness is having a great doctor
Feb 14th, 2011

Dr.Rios is a wonderful and caring doctor. My son Jordan has seen him for the last 3 years. He goes the extra step to make sure his patients are taken care of properly. The community of Corpus Chrisit is very blessed to have him practice medicine here. Thanks Cindy

best doctor out there show details best doctor out there
by Chris on Aug 27th, 2010

Dr. Rios was my pediatric cardiologist for close to twenty years. Throughout that time he was the most compassionate, understanding, and knowledgeable in his field. I no longer live close enough to have him as my cardiologist, but for a while my family would travel from Houston to visit him. He is one of the best in the field.

horrible show details horrible
by pisted off parent / patient (thanks alot) on Jan 15th, 2010

he is the most incompetent doctor we have ever had the misfurtune of seeing!!! Infact his staff denies that he ever saw my son even though the hospital has documentation showing he has on numerous occasions...my sons surgery had to be cancelled over his incompetence and now we must wait to see another cardioligist and reschedule a dire surgery....he could literly cost my childs life and doesnt give a crap!!!they should revolk his medical liscence!